Monday, 3 October 2011

Finished knitting: Mountain view cardigan (or here comes the sun)


Mountain view cardigan is finished! Took me forever to block cause my monster cats were determined on destroying the thing.
Couldn't take pictures in the weekend, with the frigging heatwave fall has going on it was way to hot outside to take pictures of an alpaca vest, in october...what do you know ;)


Yarn: drops alpaca
Soundtrack for this project: Traveling Wilburys - End of the Line



Initially I had wanted to use this yarn for another project, but once I decided I was going to make this one, I couldn't get it out of my head with the yellow. I choose wooden buttons (no surprise there) I bought them a while ago, when I was looking for buttons for made so quickly.


The cardigan is super cosy and basicly everything I wanted it to be: long, cosy, soft and yellow:) Long cardigan on small needles took me quite long but I think it was worth it:) And I just adore drops alpaca! One of my friends made the same cardigan, will post group pictures once I have them!

Now I'm off to finish some sewing and knit on a project for the BF. I hope your weekend was just swell!

0 comments :