Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ramblings & Buttons


I've just realised Christmas comes around in ten days! I'm sure most of you are preparing for those busy days coming ahead. The blogosphere is bursting with Christmas-posts, which makes me happy.

Random Christmas decoration in my house.
I've almost finished Jarrett, it only needs a button band and I still need to sew it together. You won't be seeing the finished cardigan until Christmas is over though! Since it's a Chrismas present.  I bought some buttons for it the other day. Bf wanted some simple wooden buttons so that's what he gets :) I hope to finish Jarrett this weekend, and then it's back to fulltime selfish knitting again ;) Although, I have been a bit obsessed with Icelandic wool and lopi designs lately, and he has already informed me that he wouldn't mind if I made him one for say.... his birthday. ;) But I want to finish some things for myself first before I jump into knitting stuff for others again ("Say it out loud, I'm a selfish knitter and I'm proud"!)

Plain wooden buttons (toggles!!)

I've started watching season two of Downton Abbey, with my knitting friends at Knit Night (the first episode is sooooo good!) I've already informed them that I want to do a Foyles War sit-watch-and-knit marathon thingy when I finish my Fair Isle yoke. The sweater, and colours just scream "Sam" dont you think? That's watching historical detective-drama in style!


I hope I'm able to show you some fnished projects soon.
Don't stress yourself to much over Christmas preparations!
xxx

0 comments: