Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Terrible blogger is terrible. And green.


Hey guys!

I haven't been around much lately, have I? No, I've not been eaten by a dragon or kidnapped by gnomes and I have definitely not been trapped in my own stash. In general the end of the year-exam-uni stuff have been terrible and I could not find any amazing blogger dust to sprinkle over myself to get some extra blogging mojo. I am happy to say though that all that is now left behind, all the exams and enrolling for the next academic year business is over and I now find myself in a crazy haze of 'no-have-to's'-bliss. I'm still getting used to it really.While getting used to my new found freedom I've slowly found my way back to the knitting needles, sewing machine and my camera.
This week I'll try to work my way back to the Treehouse blog as well.

The terrible blogger is ashamed and hides her face.
Xx
Nisse

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Super mooie en leuke foto! Gr

diy said...

Soms heb je van die dagen.
Wat maakt het uit,niks
Ik wens jullie een fijne vakantie.
Daaag.

Paul

diy said...

Moerbij vruchten kan je gebruiken
om stoffen te verven.

Paul